cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

virgin.net email account unavailable - need help to recover it

DN1
Tuning in

Hi Virgin Technical Support,

I am unable to access my virgin.net email as of last 2 days. Please can you recover my account so that I may recover some important emails. 

regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @DN1,

Thanks for providing the details as requested via PM

I am pleased you are now able to access the email account. 

Enjoy the rest of your weekend 🙂

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

13 REPLIES 13

dannylau
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Firstly are you a current virgin broadband customer, if you are not virgin will not assist you.

You can try the forgotten password option

Virgin are currently deleting all non broadband customer emails 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hello

Are you still a Virginmedia Broadband account user ? If you are not then I afraid that the only thing that Virginmedia can do is to make sure the account is deleted, as too be able to use a Virginmedia email address you have to have an account.

If you are an account holder can you check in your profile and does it exist - https://my.virginmedia.com/my-profile/listUsers

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Thank you for your advice. I do have Virgin broadband and profile indicates my virgin.net email is registered under Services so they should be able to restore it however when trying to get help, customer services insist that they cannot help as sold off to Talk Talk. When i contact Talk Talk, they say they never managed the virgin.net email accounts. Posts on their site indicate Virgin still host the virgin,net email accounts.

Hi @DN1.

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first posts.

Sorry to hear you have been unable to access your email account for the last 2 days. We can understand the inconvenience caused and we want to best help. I have been able to access your account via forum details. I can see you contacted our team yesterday regarding this, who then raised an It ticket for you. Do you need any further help regarding this? 

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

Hi,

Yes, please as I am still unable to get to my email as still getting message:

DN1_0-1628848331666.png

Can you restore access to my email please.

regards

Hi, no one from IT has contacted me yet and if you are able to help then that would be great as now 5 days since losing access to my emails. Can anyone prioritise of escalate issue ?

DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hello

I see that a member of the forum said that it was sent to IT on the 12th then the normal turn around time for IT is 5 working days will me makes a resolution on the 19th.

Regards Mike

Hi @DN1,

I've popped you a PM as I would like to take a closer look into this for you. 

Please look out for the purple envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your page to access your inbox.

Hope to hear from you soon 🙂

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

Hi @DN1,

Thanks for providing the details as requested via PM

I am pleased you are now able to access the email account. 

Enjoy the rest of your weekend 🙂

Ayisha_B
Forum Team