cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

virgin media mailbox not available

Brian_Forde
On our wavelength

Hello can you help please, my virgin email mailbox has not been available for the past 48 hours.

Not sure what has gone wrong, when I try to access through the virgin portal.

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

I have been trying to get help and support for quite a while, I don't want a new TV package, phone or broadband. I would just like my email account back up and running please.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Virgin Media Team, do you have any updates for me in terms of why my NTLWORLD.COM mailbox is unavailable.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

16 REPLIES 16

dannylau
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

do you currently have Virgin media broadband? if not you email may have been deleted as all non customer emails should shut down 90 days after you leave but sometimes it's much longer, if you are a non customer Virgin will not assist you

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

i am a Virgin Media Customer, TV, phone and Broadband. My email is @ntlworld.com

I keep getting an error that says 'Sorry!, Your mailbox is not available at the moment. Please retry again in one hour......'

It has been that way for about 48 hours.

The Live chat service was next to useless and I can still access the My Virgin Media account service.

All other services are ok, i just want access to my emails.

I have reset the password as per another thread, that has not worked for me.

Can you assist please.

Sounds like there are some general system related issues on the VM network, that are now affecting a lot of users.

How do we retrieve access to our mailboxes.

What further changes on the virgin network are planned that might affect mailbox availability.

Thanks for your post and for reaching out to the Community Forums, Brian_Forde,

Sorry to hear that you have been having issues with your mailbox. I have sent you a private message to confirm your account details.

Cheers,

Corey C

Virgin Media Team, do you have any updates for me in terms of why my NTLWORLD.COM mailbox is unavailable.

Thanks for your private messages and updates, Brian_Forde,

Glad to hear the password reset was able to get the mailbox back online.

Cheers,

Corey C

Hi Corey, everything appears to be fine 200+ emails waiting for me.

Thank you for your support.

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the update @Brian_Forde

Glad to hear you're now able to access this, good luck getting through the emails! 

If you have any further issues, please pop a post on this thread and we'll happily assist. 

Have a nice weekend 🙂 

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hello,

Can you please assist, I appear to be locked out of my mailbox again.