Menu
stevegbr
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

virgin email

anyone else having problems trying to access their virgin emails.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
MissPasko
Well-informed
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: virgin email

Welcome to the community.  It doesn't matter if anyone else is having problems, really.  We can help you best if you tell us about your situation.

Are you a VM broadband customer?  How are you trying to access the emails? By webmail - or using an email client?  If webmail, are you using this link:

https://mail2.virginmedia.com

What exact error message do you get?  If possible, please post a screenshot (but obscure any personal details).

Once we have some basics, we can point you to some self-help ideas, or refer to the Forum Team (VM employees) if it seems necessary.  Good luck.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Have we solved your issue? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer'
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi stevegbr,

Welcome to the community forums and thank you for your post. We are sorry to hear you are having issues accessing your emails. Are you able to confirm if you are having issues logging in through a mail app or through My VM on our website? Sending or receiving? 

Many thanks,

Louis

0 Kudos
stevegbr
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

hi

just logging in normally, which is in chrome browser, some days it works then its back to page not available.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi stevegbr,

We are very sorry to hear that the issue has been intermittent. How long have you been experiencing the issue for? Also, are you getting any error messages or codes when coming across this issue?

Many thanks,

Louis

0 Kudos
stevegbr
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

for the last couple of weeks, and i get the screen shots above.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

@stevegbr wrote:

hi

just logging in normally, which is in chrome browser, some days it works then its back to page not available.

Most likely cause is a corrupt browser cache or relevant cookies.  Have a read of the detailed information posted by BillC45 in message 6 of this thread: https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/HTTP-Error-400/m-p/4042697#M177596