cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to make a jpeg attachment to Email

Davrob123
Joining in

jpeg seems to attach & send, but then a message comes up "session invalidated please log in again.

I have done this several times without result

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Which antivirus software are you using on the device?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Which antivirus software are you using on the device?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

using avg and malware bytes.

worked previously last week

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

There were a couple of similar posts recently involving AVG software, for instance Re: Your session was invalidated. Please login again  AVG denied the issue is with their software hence the expense incurred in one instance where they resoled the issue but seem to have provided no detail of what they did to resolve it.

I can only suggest you try disabling AVG to see if the problem still occurs or uninstall it and instead rely on Windows Defender to protect your device whilst testing to see if the problem still occurs; only proceed if you have confidence in the security of the network your device is connected to and in that of the device.

Hi David 123. I had a similar problem. Disabling AVG does not work so your best option will be to get in touch with AVG who will investigate your PC remotely.

However be aware that if they do find the problem, there will be a charge for solving it 

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@KeithLeonard wrote:

Hi David 123. I had a similar problem. Disabling AVG does not work so your best option will be to get in touch with AVG who will investigate your PC remotely.

However be aware that if they do find the problem, there will be a charge for solving it 

It is a shame (or maybe shameful) that AVG did not detail what action they undertook to resolve this issue for you.

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Davrob123

Thanks for posting on our community forum!

Please keep us updated with how you get on after contacting AVG.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs