cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to log into email account to block emails

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am no longer a virgin media customer, but i still use my ntlworld email address for certain things.

I want to block certain addresses form sending me mail, but i am unable to login to the virgin media email page to carry this out. 

Is this facility available to me or am I locked out as I am no longer a customer.

Many Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

jem101
Superstar

Yes, as you are no longer a customer, then it appears that VM may well have caught up with the email account and are in the process of deleting it - often access to webmail is the first to go. What error message do you get when you try to log into the webmail portal?

My advice would be to take steps to inform all of your contacts of a change in address as it is quite likely that access to it will be terminated completely quite shortly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Many thanks for your reply.

I am unable to login to the email account on VM, when I insert the password, it just says its not recognised. Also tried going down the road of forgotten password, with no success.??

I am still able to receive emails from VM account on my Iphone, as still logged in, but it does not show what the password is.

Many Thanks

Hi @Anonymous thanks for posting and welcome to our community

Sorry that you're unable to block unwanted emails.  jem101 has advised you correctly.   I am going to send you a private message.

Regards

Lee_R