cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

server email forward rules

pjc12345
Tuning in

hi - i have a rule set at the server level ( I believe) that autoforwards everything to a different email account (gmail in fact). I want to remove this rule but the new UI doesn't show me this and its definitely not in my mail client but it's still running.

can i get to the old server rules page or somewhere where this rule still exist?

am i looking in the wrong place?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Sign into webmail and:

• select ⚙ > E-Mail > Auto forward… or on mobile platform Settings > E-Mail > Auto forward…
  • toggle the Auto forward switch off

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Sign into webmail and:

• select ⚙ > E-Mail > Auto forward… or on mobile platform Settings > E-Mail > Auto forward…
  • toggle the Auto forward switch off

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

thanks - i was confused by the fac that i seemed to have a forwarding rule on already but it wasn't showing

in fact i discovered it was gmail pulling the emails in rather than VM sending them - so it's now resolved

thanks anyway for a quick response

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @pjc12345,

Thanks for the update on this. I'm glad to hear you've been able to get things resolved using the fix provided by 用心棒 - if you do need anything else, feel free to create a new post and our team/community will be happy to assist.

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ