cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

secondary email issues - unable to send or receive on laptop or mobile - help!

COS311
Joining in

Still able to access primary email accounts on devices. Husband had email for his secondary device on 2nd Feb saying he had succcessfully updated his password and to use it in future BUT we hadn't reset the password. Now unable to access account. Have read information on here about recent email issues. Can't get through to VM on phone, no chat link available. Can anyone suggest a way forward please? Not sure if we should request a password reset as we are unsure if we will be able to access the account to retrieve it. Thanks in advance for any advice. Cate

2 REPLIES 2

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey COS311,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your secondary email account. I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for coming back to us COS311 and no apology necessary, I'm just glad that you're back into the email account.

Please let me know if you have any further issues.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L