cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Your mailbox is not available at the moment." ???

Jon1966
Tuning in

Can anyone help I can sign in ok to my virgin media account but not my email even after changing my password I still get "Your mailbox is not available at the moment." ??? Thanks

30 REPLIES 30

@coenob,@Graham_A - I get the same EVERY time I open the window in any browser, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, you name it, I get it.

I do have to admit, and I don't know if it has any bearing on the situation but I have a number of different windows open in, say Edge, and I just close the application and effectively leave the tabs open but the laptop is actually powered off.  I power up the laptop, I open Edge and there is the VM tab for email BUT I have to verify EVERY time by selecting three bicycles, bridges, or whatever and then I get the "Your mailbox is not available at the moment" response.

OK, it is annoying abut only takes a few seconds to click a couple of buttons, but WHY EVERY TIME!!

Come on VM, we through vast amounts of money at you every month to provide a service and we aren't really getting VFM.

And sorry to @Jon1966, we seem to have highjacked your thread but I think we need to get this issue looked at as I expect it will affect loads of folk.

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Jon1966, 

Thank you for getting back in touch with us here on the Community. 

I am sorry to hear you are still experiencing issues accessing your email account. 

As some time has passed since your last post, can you please confirm if you have been able to access your account since?

If not, please let me know and i will be happy to assist. 

Nat

Hi Nat, Nothing has changed I still cant get into my email account. Thanks

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for letting me know Jon1966. 

I am going to need to take a look from our side so I am going to pop you over a private message now and we can go from there. 

This message will be available to your via the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Speak soon, 

Nat

Job done, Thanks admin I can see my email again 😊

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Jon1966 wrote:

Job done, Thanks admin I can see my email again 😊

I'm pleased things seem to have been sorted. Thanks for letting us know.

You could mark your post as a helpful answer. That will signify that this thread has been resolved.👍

Oh, and you know where we are if you need help in the future .😉

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

my word ... how did you make that happen? 

Im still waiting 10 days for someone to solve the problem of access to my secondary email address..

@Natalie_L

I'm having the same issue or rather a similar one as Jon1966 was having.

I haven't needed to change my password but am having the same message as shown in the subject.

Can you point me in the right direction as to how it was resolved.

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@wilber_force wrote:

@Natalie_L

I'm having the same issue or rather a similar one as Jon1966 was having.

I haven't needed to change my password but am having the same message as shown in the subject.

Can you point me in the right direction as to how it was resolved.

@wilber_force As has already been established in this thread your issue is not the same as the one seen when mailboxes get locked for security reasons.

The fix in your case is to click on the email link to refresh the page.

The re captcha checks will appear regularly if you are frequently logging out of and then back into the VM webmail page.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

BigRobbo
Tuning in

Hi,

I have the same problem.

I have reset the password to no avail. can log into VM account 

but can't access emails

Any help appreciated.