cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Sending inbox is locked"

JudgeJeff
Joining in

My email was recently hacked, everything is restored to normal except I am unable to send emails, when I attempt to send an email, it says 

Message could not be sent to the following recipients: Sending mailbox is locked.

Any help would be appreciated,

4 REPLIES 4

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@JudgeJeff 

There have been a few other posts on here over the last few months where people are seeing the same error message.

Sadly it's never clear from those posts how the problem gets resolved.

I have escalated your post to the Forum Team (VM employees who support this forum) and they can check this out for you.  One of them will contact you via this thread in the next day or so.

While you are waiting it would be worth following Virgin Media's advice here: https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Email-accounts-locked-mailbox-unable-unable-to-access-ema... to see if that resolves the problem.

It would also speed thing up if you could post and advise whether you are still a VM broadband customer.

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Apologies for the issues JudgeJeff,

Welcome back to the community. 

Has what @coenoby placed resolved your issue?

Let us know if not and we'll drop you a PM,

Kain

Hi,

I am unable to reset my password, every time I try to use the password reset page, the button to continue does not work.

my sending  mailbox is still locked and i am a current VM Broadband customer.

Jeff

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @JudgeJeff
Thanks for coming back to us. I am sorry it's not worked. I will send you a PM now to assist further.

Best

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill