cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with two different ntlword email addresses coming through on email adress in Outlook

coastalrc
On our wavelength

Hi everyone,

I have a problem with my emails in outlook.

I use Outlook on a number of devices and pick up all emails through it.

I have a number of email addresses all with Virgin and am now having a problem with two addresses ending in @ntlworld.com. 

Emails from both addresses are only showing on the inbox for the main account address.

I am now trying to set emails up on a tablet with one of the addresses so only emails to that address will show but nothing comes through foor that email address.

I have outlook on my laptop and the same thing happens all the addresses have been sent up as accounts on account and linked to Outlook, but nothing comes through into the inbox for that email it comes into the main inbox. All the other email addresses come into the correct inbox for their email.

I can send from the said email with no problem.

I have checked the settings as best I can and they seem to be exactly the same for all the emails.

If I look at the emails for the accounts through the virgin website they all show under the correct address except this address I have a problem with.

I don't want to delete the address as I will loose that name@ntlworld.com ad all the hassle in changing it on all the contacts and websites it is used on.

Any help would be appreciated!

10 REPLIES 10

coastalrc
On our wavelength

Hi 

The filter rules were all set up by me as I was getting lots of spam through from a number of accounts

Thanks again for your help and concern on the filter rules. 

Better to be safe than sorry 🙂