cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

one ntl world email account only working on browser

M40
Joining in

Our family has ntl world email 2 account days ago one of the my wife's just stopped on all platforms apart from browser. iPhone, outlook, on a mac all state "Unable to verify account name or password" and the password cannot be updated. My account for example is OK? Why please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

dannylau
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

At a guess it is in the process of being deleted, if you have Virgin broadband you can get the emeail attached to your virgin account, if you do not have virgin broadband a virgin rep may be able to give you temporary access but you will need to make provisions as the account will be closed

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

dannylau
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

At a guess it is in the process of being deleted, if you have Virgin broadband you can get the emeail attached to your virgin account, if you do not have virgin broadband a virgin rep may be able to give you temporary access but you will need to make provisions as the account will be closed

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

I finally got hold of tech "help" from Virgin site - Virgin made it frustrating trying find help not for mobile, broadband connection etc but eventually got a human who was very helpful and reset my wife account. Thanks for responding.

Hi M40, 

Thanks for your post and a big welcome to the Community. It's great having you on board with us. 
I'm sorry to hear your wife was having an issue accessing her email address but I am glad things are resolved now. 

If you do have any further issues, pop back and let us know. 

Take care, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs