cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ntlworld email

Richard090223
Joining in

My ntlworld.com email account has been out for three days. I'm getting a message that smtp connection failed. s this a widespread problem or just me?
Thanks.

7 REPLIES 7

Richard090223
Joining in

I there a widespread problem with ntlworld emails at the moment? Thanks, R.

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Richard090223, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to our forums 🌞

I am sorry to hear you are having issues with your email 📧. How is it looking since your post?

Are you an active customer with us?
What browser or web client are you using?
Please let us know so we can further assist on this 😊 
Zoie

Hi @Richard090223 

Welcome back to the community forums. 

Sorry to hear you're having issues with accessing your emails at this time. I can see that you have another thread opened for your email issues that my colleague is responding to.

There is a known issue that our team is working to resolve as soon as possible. But we'll need to check to see if this outage is causing your issue by investigating further. Please respond to my colleagues questions on your other thread and we'll support you further. 

You can find more information and updates to the known outage on our community forums page here if needed. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Hi Carley

Sorry for setting up two threads! I can't see any questions in the other thread - just seems to be a welcome message. Am I missing something?
Thanks very much.

Richard.

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Richard090223  Threads have been merged.

The questions asked are:

"Are you an active customer with us?

What browser or web client are you using?

Please let us know so we can further assist on this 😊 

Zoie"

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thank you Graham.

No, I'm not an active customer - I had to leave Virgin in 2021 when I moved to a village with no Virgin coverage. I had been a customer for 20 years.

I am using Mail.

Thanks again,

Richard.

Thanks for getting back to us Richard,

You would need to have an active broadband account with us in order to use the email service. 

You'd usually get 90 days after cancelling the service to save any important email etc. But you would no longer be able to use the Virgin email.

Alex_Rm