cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ntlworld email not working

johnshipley
Joining in

Hi. I have an ntlworld.com email address that has suddenly stopped working. I've tried resetting the password but haven't been able to do that either. Can anyone help?

5 REPLIES 5

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@johnshipley  What error messages are you seeing that suggest the email address has stopped working?

Is the email address concerned connected to your current VM broadband account?

What happens if you try to sign into the email account via https://mail.virginmedia.com/ ?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Message says NTL World settings out of date, I dont have virgin account anymore therefore cannot change password,

this is an email account I have used for many years from day one, accepted loss of emails after 90 days when no longer virgin customer but have continued to use this email address. Problem arose after completing update on main computer. 

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey johnshipley,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your email account, your account may have been removed from our system as you are no longer an active customer of ours, I could look into this further for you to see if we can give you access to your account again, would you like me to do this?

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Yes please

Hi johnshipley,

Thanks for replying.

So we can get this looked into.

I will need to send you a private message to pass security. 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L