cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ntlworld email not available

beckyb2
Tuning in

Hi,

Can somebody help me please, as i have lost access to my ntlworld email address.

The below message has appeared, when trying to log in. 

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary.

7 REPLIES 7

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @beckyb2,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post, and I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing some issues with accessing your email!

I can understand that this can be very frustrating, and we'll do all we can to help you resolve this issue.

However, I'm currently unable to locate your account through the details on your Forum page. In order to get further details about this issue, I will send you a Private Message.

Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page.

I will be in touch soon.

Thanks! 🙂

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

beckyb2
Tuning in

Hi,

Please can someone actually help me log into my emails. Since this morning I have received an error message asking me to log back in an hour.

Nobody seems to want to help, when I've tried to make contact .

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@beckyb2 Have you replied to the private message from @Paulina_Z 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Yes but they are struggling to help me.... I'm finding the whole thing hard work, I just want to get into my emails! Shouldn't be this difficult!

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @beckyb2,

Thank you for coming back to us about this, and thank you for providing your information with us over Private Message.

As advised in the Private Messages, unfortunately, we're unable to look into this for you at the moment.

Please have the account holder get in touch with us about this issue and we'll be more than happy to have this resolved for you as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I cant get hold of the account holder. I have a secondary account. I have given you my email address, the house address, the account number and I can also give you my password and my memorable word. Yet still this isn't good enough. Virgin media are a joke! This is a joke. You should be able to sort it from this.

I am the account holder please message ASAP