cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ntlworld email hacked

Davyboy1
Joining in

My ntlworld email address appears to have been hacked and the password changed. I use this for all my important work. Any ideas how to reclaim my account please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Raypreston
Tuning in

Hi

Assuming your primary account has not been hacked and its a secondary email address, you would need to access the email account using your browser. Go to www.virgimedia.com and then log into the primary account. Then access the secondary account and change the password.

If your primary account password has been changed then call VM and tell them, they can then set a new temporary password that will allow you access to change to a better password!

Hope that helps!

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Davyboy1
Joining in

My ntlworld email address has been hacked and the password changed. I use this email for all my important stuff. How can I recover my account? 

Raypreston
Tuning in

Hi

Assuming your primary account has not been hacked and its a secondary email address, you would need to access the email account using your browser. Go to www.virgimedia.com and then log into the primary account. Then access the secondary account and change the password.

If your primary account password has been changed then call VM and tell them, they can then set a new temporary password that will allow you access to change to a better password!

Hope that helps!

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Davyboy1,

Welcome and thank you for posting to us here on the Community. 

I am very sorry to hear you are experiencing some issues with your email account. 

We just wanted to check in and see if you have been able to try the suggestions from Raypreston? If so, has this worked for you?

If not, please do let us know and we will be happy to assist further 🙂 

Thanks 

Nat