cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ntlworld email address not working AGAIN

Savvas1
Joining in

I got the below message that my email may have been infected with malware and to scan my computer and change my password.

I did both of these things but now my email address is not working. Computer is telling it can't verify account name or password. I despair because I lost use of the email address about a year ago and it took months to get it working again.

Please help

screenshot.png

4 REPLIES 4

stevem999
Up to speed

Looks like VM did their semi-regular "review" of accounts again to get a few more people off their email server they don't want to manage any more. I've posted about similar except I can't get past the security details screen. Infuriating.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey there @Savass1, thank you for the post!

So sorry to hear you're being affected by this email/malware issue. 

Is it possible for you to clear your cache and cookies, and then try and sign in to your emails again, and if that doesn't work then please try on a different browser or another device?

Thank you.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi

I am trying to set it up in Apple Mail... tried both a desktop mac, iPad and my iphone but no luck. Can someone check the account please.

Thanks

Thank you for your response @Savvas1. We want to do our best to help regarding this. 

I have sent you a private message to further look into this. Please look out for the purple envelope and provide a response when you can.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs