Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

ntlworld.com mailboxes not available

I have 2 ntlworld.com addresses in my profile, neither is available.

Error returned is:

"Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary."

Problem has persisted for 2 days despite changing passwords on the mailboxes (apparently successfully as notification email received at main account).

Please advise.

SimonBax

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: ntlworld.com mailboxes not available

@SimonBax wrote:

Please advise

There is a known fault at the moment, see here https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Webmail-403-Mailbox-Unavailable-errors/td-p/4294661/page/... 

However, one of the Forum Team will pick your post up shortly and be in touch with you.

By the way, you could just check you get the same error if you use this link https://mail2.virginmedia.com/  

Coenoby

I am just another Virgin Media customer.
If someone posts a useful reply you can say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up sign in their post.
If someone posts a message that solves your problem it helps everyone if you mark their post as a Helpful Answer
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: ntlworld.com mailboxes not available

Hi Simonbax,

A warm welcome to the community!

I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue. As coenoby has correctly stated, this is currently a known problem and our support teams are currently working on a resolution. In the meantime, I'm going to pop you over a PM so I can re enable your mail box. 

Check out the purple envelope for a message from me.

Kind regards,

Beth

0 Kudos