Menu
EJ72
Tuning in
Message 1 of 14
Flag for a moderator

ntlworld.com Email issues

Can anyone help me access my emails please!

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Re: ntlworld.com Email issues

@EJ72 wrote:

Can anyone help me access my emails please!

Not until you provide more detail as to what is stopping you from accessing your emails.

A good starter would be to confirm that you have a current paid for Virgin Media broadband account and that you can see the email address concerned listed under My Profile or Manage Accounts when you log into My Virgin Media with your primary account details.

Then any error messages you are seeing would be helpful, but remember to obliterate any personal details such as the full email address.

EJ72
Tuning in
Message 3 of 14
Flag for a moderator

I have a VM account with email and TV & phone.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 14
Flag for a moderator

@EJ72 wrote:
I have a VM account with email and TV & phone.

Ok, so you pay VM for TV  and phone.  Unfortunately without a VM cable broadband account you will not be able to use the VM email  service.

It could be that your ntlworld email address was set up some years ago and is no longer  linked to a VM broadband account and therefore is now treated as n orphaned account.

EJ72
Tuning in
Message 5 of 14
Flag for a moderator

I have always been using VM email! I used it just the other day! my account was an  username@ntlworld.com

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 6 of 14
Flag for a moderator

@EJ72 wrote:

I have always been using VM email! I used it just the other day! my account was an  username@ntlworld.com

I don't doubt at all that you have been using the email address until recently.  However, so far you have not confirmed that you subscribe to a Virgin Media home cable broadband account, nor have you provided any diagnostic information for the issues you are having eg error messages.

What is the answer to my earlier question as to whether you can see the email account concerned listed under My Profile or Manage accounts when signed into My Virgin Media with your primary account details?

EJ72
Tuning in
Message 7 of 14
Flag for a moderator

I did say I had an account! I have email/ TV/phone. its not showing an error its just now showing up as this

User name

Password

Confirm new password

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 8 of 14
Flag for a moderator

I give up - there is no such thing as an email /TV /Phone account with VM. There needs to be a broadband account to enable continued use of a VM email address.  Over to the clairvoyants on the forum for further insight.

EJ72
Tuning in
Message 9 of 14
Flag for a moderator

MATE

I didnt ask you to answer me! Its pretty damned *******obvious I mean broadband I was explaining all the services I have with VM.

Bit of advice, if you are going to reply to people might be an idea not to try and be so *********smug!

[MOD EDIT: Inappropriate Language removed, please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
EJ72
Tuning in
Message 10 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Please, can anyone help me with this as I really need to access my emails!!!

To recap;

I have a chromebook

I have a VM account that has broadband and could access my emails just the other day but cant now and have no idea why!

0 Kudos