cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ntl world emails have disappeared from my account

cmcneil
Joining in

Am having huge amounts of trouble trying to access my ntl emails.  I cannot see them at all online through the virgin media account and on my phone, I have historical emails but no new mail for the last couple of weeks.  Virgin have been less than helpful.  Anyone experienced the same problem?

Have tried going into account settings and it says my credentials don't match?

5 REPLIES 5

albob
Superfast

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @cmcneil,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm so sorry to hear you're having a bit of trouble with accessing your emails recently. May I ask how you're trying to access them, and what happens when you try? Does an error message appear?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

I can see that my email address is there but there are no folders showing and no historical emails... I have tried settings and checked the IMAP details but it says the credentials are not correct

thanks for replying... I have always had a Virgin media broadband account so I don't think that is the issue/challenge.

Hi cmcneil, thanks for the message and welcome to the forums. I am sorry to hear that there is an issue with the email, can you change the password to see if the issue still occurs? ^Chris