Menu
paddypaws01
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

ntl world email not working

Hi

My email stopped working yesterday and I have had no joy in getting an answer from customer services as to when it will be back.

Does anyone here have any ideas what I can do?

Thanks

Charlotte

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: ntl world email not working

@paddypaws01 wrote:

My email stopped working yesterday .................Does anyone here have any ideas what I can do?

If you had given a bit more information about what you are now experiencing it would have made it easier for forum members to offer advice.

However, most posts on the forum at the moment are resulting from people whose email account has been locked. If you try signing in to your email account on the Virgin Media website from here https://mail2.virginmedia.com/  do you get the error message "Your mailbox is unavailable..............try again in an hour"?

If so, your email account has been locked and the way to unlock it is to follow VM's advice here: https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Email-accounts-locked-mailbox-unable-unable-to-access-ema... 

By the way, if you access your emails via an email app, (on your phone for example) and the app is giving you a different error, still try signing in on the website as above. The problem may well be due to a locked account.

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Travis_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: ntl world email not working

Hi @paddypaws01

Thanks for posting on our community forum!

Are you still struggling to access your email now? What error message are you getting exactly?

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos