grumpydad1
Joining in

i need help to permantly close ntl email account

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@grumpydad1 Provided that the email account concerned isn't the primary username for your current VM broadband account then the VM Forum Team should be able to arrange this for you.  They will reach this thread in a day or so.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@grumpydad1 Provided that the email account concerned isn't the primary username for your current VM broadband account then the VM Forum Team should be able to arrange this for you.  They will reach this thread in a day or so.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi grumpydad1, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

This is something we can certainly check for you but in order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you to pass security. 

I have sent you a direct message to allow us to do this with you in a private space. Just click on the little envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @grumpydad1

I just wanted to pop back to you here to let you know the IT team have come back to say the mailbox has been deleted as per your request. 

If you have any further issues, please pop back and let us know. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thanks Kath