cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not receiving group mail from one address

leofwen
Tuning in

I have stopped receiving emails from my golf club when sent as a group email. I have checked spam and filtering and blacklist sites to no avail. The company providing the email service to the club say they can see I stopped receiving them from 11th Dec 2021. They do not have a log of an undelivered email. Help Please.

10 REPLIES 10

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Leofwen, 

Thank you for your post 🙂
I am sorry you are having issues with your email, we would need the reports to see if there was a fault or is a fault.

Zoie

Which reports would you require?

Thanks

Ian

Thanks for coming back to us @leofwen, does the sender of the E-Mail receive any notification of this bouncing back to them?

I suspect they would have some information as they are seemingly able to tell you when you've stopped receiving them..

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Thanks for attempting to help. The sender does not get a bounce back undelivered email message. They can see on their server that the message has been sent. You raise a good point re how they new when I stopped receiving them I will raise the question with them.

Thanks Again

Ian

The sender is not getting a bounce back, but when I started chasing the problem, they looked at the log, and can obviously see if emails have been read or not. After the 11th Dec 2021 they are all unread. Obviously because I didn't receive them.

Ian

Thank you for confirming for us Ian. 

I know you have mentioned you have checked spam and filtering but can I just make sure you have checked your spam or junk folder? Sorry I know that may sound like a very obvious question. 

Did the company mention if this had happened to any other customers at all? 

Do you have any other issues effecting your emails or is it only with this customer? 

Thank you. 

I have checked my spam and junk. Nothing there. The sender claims that I am the only person complaining about not receiving email. Because I have removed all security from my system, I am receiving from everywhere else. No issue with any other sender.

Thanks Ian

Hi Ian,

That is quite strange. Thanks for letting us know.

Is there anything here which helps at all? It's another thread with a similar issue.

Let us know 🙂

Beth

Nothing in that link is of any help.