Menu
Superuser
Superuser
Message 11 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Re: not receiving email

@Jen_A

I do wonder if there is an issue as I tried recovering my Myspace password this morning with the password reset being sent to my Blueyonder account.

At time if writing the password has not appeared in my Inbox or my Spam Folder,

Annoyingly I still get oodles of requests for carnal relationships in my inbox Smiley Sad

Tim

Only use Helpful answer if your problems been solved.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Jen_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 12 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Hi Tim,

Thanks for testing this out.

I've just flagged this up and it's confirmed that Cloud Mark is not responsible - the domain is clear.

@brunnie - would you please send me a PM and include your email address, the one that Myspace is sending to? I shall then get that checked for you. Thanks Smiley Happy
(Hover your cursor over my picture and click on Send Message).

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 13 of 22
Flag for a moderator

@Jen_A

I've sent you couple of PM's one with my blueyonder email, and one with headers of a reset password sent for a different account linked to a non VM address.

I'm hoping the information in the headers will help you guys narrow down your search.

Tim

Only use Helpful answer if your problems been solved.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Jen_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 14 of 22
Flag for a moderator

@ravenstar68 - Thanks for sending that info over. I've now flagged this up to Liberty Global - though I should be clear that at this point there is no evidence to support it is an issue with our mail delivery system. But I am hoping that the inbound mail logs could be inspected to ensure no fault our side. 

@brunnie - I would advise submitting your query to Myspace but aside from their help pages I can find few means of contact. I did stumble across one telephone number but that's located in Beverly Hills so I'd advise against calling that for now. Though they are contactable via Facebook and Twitter.

I'll be in touch,

Jen
Forum Team

angela11
Tuning in
Message 15 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Did anyone find a solution to this?

I have been trying to recover my Myspace password with a reset email being sent to my Blueyonder account.

The Myspace reset email has not appeared anywhere in my Inbox or my Spam Folder. I have even disabled spam filtering and requested the reset several times with no luck.

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 16 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Hello angela11

Thank you for posting on the forum and welcome to the community.

Have you chased this with MySpace as from the information provided earlier in the thread this seems to be the general consensus? 

Let us know.

Rob

0 Kudos
angela11
Tuning in
Message 17 of 22
Flag for a moderator

I sent a query via their help centre on the website a few days ago but not had any response yet. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 18 of 22
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Please let us know what they respond please Smiley Happy

Thanks Joe_F

0 Kudos
brunnie
Tuning in
Message 19 of 22
Flag for a moderator

I have sorted it but I had to send an email to every email address I could find on my space, eventually I received a reset email. I sent emails to everyone even the legal department it took a long time but got there in the end but I still don't know which department sorted it out.

angela11
Tuning in
Message 20 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Brunnie. Glad to hear you eventually got it sorted. So I will keep trying then as so far I don’t seem to getting much response from them.