cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not been able to access my ntl e mail now for two days.

nairnatmo
Joining in

For two days not been able to access my ntl e mail on my phone, tablet or laptop, we have spoken to virgin yesterday on three occasions but calls hampered by poor phone signal where we currently are.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @nairnatmo,

Welcome back to the community page, thank you for posting on here.

I am sorry to see that your NTL email is not working.

I would love to try and help you with this, I will send you a private message so I can investigate this.

Please look out for a plum envelope at the top right or your page.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @nairnatmo,

Welcome back to the community page, thank you for posting on here.

I am sorry to see that your NTL email is not working.

I would love to try and help you with this, I will send you a private message so I can investigate this.

Please look out for a plum envelope at the top right or your page.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @nairnatmo,

Thank you for talking to me in private!

I am glad to see that I have fixed this for you 🙂

I hope hope you have a lovely evening. 

Thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

Hi Hayley,

I have a problem again with accessing my e mail [Removed]  The same thing happened three weeks ago.  I am not able to sign into my email account on my laptop at home or my mobile.

Hope you can help.

Julie

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

Oops, thank you.

nairnatmo
Joining in

Once again I am unable to access my ntl e mail on laptop or phone.  Similar problem occurred three weeks ago.  I just get the same message to try again in an hour.

Hi nairnatmo, 

Thanks for coming back to us via the community to advise things aren't working again. 

I can see you are already in a conversation with Hayley and that Paulina has replied to your other thread with some information here: Re: unable to access ntl e mail account (same thing happened three weeks ago)

Please make sure you are only posting once about your issue. If you need to update the thread then just reply to your original thread rather than creating a new one. We understand it's frustrating when something's not right however posting more than once about the same fault makes the boards look busier than what they actually are. It also means we could take longer to reply due to needing to sift through duplicate posts.

Please respond to Paulina's post on your other thread and stick with that one so all the information can be kept in the one place. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs