cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no email again

brigantia
On our wavelength

I could mot access my email  yesterday and I still cannot get in this morning.  I am expecting delivery dates for parcels.  I take it there is a problem,,when will it be resolved..

Considering moving to Sky.

43 REPLIES 43

Although the link is great help...is it safe? Seeing we cannot access emails via personal accounts. Just a thought.

Note...Still no response from Virgin 

After I logged out, I tired again via the home page and still no luck. Using this link again I am back in my email. I find this rather disconcerting. Why does this link take me to my inbox without the password?

Lozzer18
On our wavelength

the platform you are using has log in details in the cache, try clearing the cache via browing history for last couple of days and when you use the link it will ak for your log in, tried a few time and works ok

The virgin web site is fixed tonight, so the problems have been resolved I hope.

using the link

https://mail2.virginmedia.com/

This also took me straight into my email because I had already logged into the the virgin website and the browser remembers you are  still, logged in  unless you log out first.

Logging out properly from the virgin website ensures the link still requires  a password login, your advice to  try clearing the cache would also work, so there is no security risk with the link unless other people use your computer/mobile.

alf28

SandraDJ
On our wavelength

I had that problem this week, and phoned on Saturday morning.  Unfortunately I hadn't saved my log in details in my browser, so couldn't get into community.

The problem was partly fixed when I got home after a day out.  However, now the only way that I can get in is to search for virgin media email and click on the link in the browser.  If I save the page in my favourites it just reverts to the Virgin home page.  It's ridiculous!

Thank you. That's reassuring. Perhaps I forgot to log out with having tried to access so many times.

SandraDJ
On our wavelength

This getting beyond a joke.  I have more than one email address for different purposes.  I have managed to get into one this morning.  When I try another I get this message:  We didn't recognise the username or password you entered. Please try again.

The password is saved in my browser!  It worked yesterday.

philh77
On our wavelength

For a "tech / communications" company their "tech" is pretty appaling

Why on earth is this happening - for days now!!! Friday through Sunday was a hit and miss - I managed to find a link to get in but thats now throwing me into my account settings page. Todays link (thank you for this) is great - for now.

Virginmedia - do you guys do any code testing before going live??🙄  Seriously.... just keep it simple and give us an email link that wont fall over.

brigantia
On our wavelength

My email is off again...won't accept my log in details.  Really  this is getting ridiculous.