cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my virgin.net email stopped working suddenly 17/02/21 now my partners has also stopped working.

aathomas
Tuning in

I have logged with virgin media but they have not yet sorted the problem they just keep resetting my virgin media account password. Now I can't get into my virgin media account as I am getting a page saying Ooops something went wrong please try again later

My email removed is linked to my virgin media account but is just saying mailbox unavailable.

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

5 REPLIES 5

Sololobo
Superstar

You should edit your post to remove your personal email address!

It's What I Do.
I Drink and I
Remember Things.

Only mark a post as helpful if your issue has been resolved.

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi aathomas, thanks for posting.

Sorry about any issues you've encountered with your email address. In most cases a password reset (to something new that you've never used before) is all that is required to fix this, however in some cases we also need to re-enable the mailbox on our systems.

So we can help further I will contact you via PM - just look out for the purple envelope and we'll take it from there.

Tom 

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for getting back to me @aathomas I've re-enabled both mailboxes now - you will also need to make sure you reset the password again to something new that's never been used before to ensure the problem doesn't reoccur.

If you have any problems from there please capture the error and send the image to me via PM - but hopefully that won't be necessary.

Tom 

Hi Tom

I am getting this when I try to access my mailbox

aathomas_0-1630850409084.png

and if I try to login to my virgin media account I get this

aathomas_1-1630850466457.png

Thanks 

Alison

Hi Alison, 

Thanks for coming back to us in the Community. I'm sorry to hear that this is still an ongoing issue for you. 

It looks as though we will need to check things again. I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs