cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my blueyonder email address has stopped working on all my devices

charliebart
Joining in

and is not recognising my email address when i try to reset password - i no longer have a Virgin media account - for 6 months so cna't login to this to try and reset - any suggetions pelase

7 REPLIES 7

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Continued use of a blueyonder email address requires it to be part of a current VM broadband account.  Once you cease to be a VM broadband customer any linked email addresses should be deleted after 90 days as detailed in the online help pages relating to closing a broadband account.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

charliebart
Joining in

my blueyonder email has stopped working and for some reason is not recognising my email address to reset the password - is there anyone from Virgin that can help - my email address is [REMOVED]

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

Are you a current VM broadband subscriber? If not then I’m afraid that it is very likely that the mailbox and all the emails have been deleted or are in the process of being so.

i'm no longer a Virgin Media customer as they don't supply to my new address where i have been living for 6 months - they were working yesterday morning and then suddenly stopped working - i've had no  notification that the email address which i've had for 20 years would be disconnected - is this a new thing?

apologies for posting my email address - Dan - can you clarify and help me in finding out how to recover my emails as i have a lot of very important personal emailes that i need to recover

Hi charliebart,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry to hear you're unable to access your email address. 

As you have confirmed you are no longer a customers of ours it sounds like the email has been disconnected. 

If this is the case then we wouldn't be able to reactivate this or recover any of the emails. 

I am unable to locate the account from here and so what I will do is check this is private message you to get some details. 

^Martin

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi charliebart, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear that you are having an issue accessing your email account. I can see you are already in a conversation via PM with my colleague regarding this. 

Please continue to follow the advice given via PM and if you have any further issues, just reply back to the last PM we sent you. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs