cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

multiple virgin email account access

johnxf
On our wavelength

Hi Virgin,

I am a current customer of Virgin Media although I am travelling abroad at the moment.  I have a number of email accounts with Virgin and have been tryong to access one of them that belongs to my wife - [REMOVED] .  My main account email is, [REMOVED] .

The account address at home is:

[REMOVED]

Please let me know if I need to go through any security with you as required.  I can log into my [REMOVED] account but not the one beginning with [REMOVED] ...however, I would like to do so.  I am working through a secondary account at present so may need to go to my primary to view all email accounts - could you please advise...

Kind regards,

John

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

21 REPLIES 21

johnxf
On our wavelength

Thanks Chris, give me 10 mins and I'll come back to you,

Regards,

John

johnxf
On our wavelength

Hi Chris,

The dialogue box that I get in Outlook doesn't like the one that you have sent me.

One other option is that you could perhaps look at the issue remotely - not sure if that would be possible?

Or enable or other?

Regards,

John 

johnxf
On our wavelength

Hi Chris,

I tried again and this time it did work.

I had changed my password through My Profile preferences and that may have taken time to work its way through the system.  However, it is now sending email which it wasn't doing before.

Thanks again for your help and I'll let you know if there are any other issues,

Regards,

John

Hi johnxf, we are glad to see that it is looking like it is resolved and please message us if anything changes? ^Chris. 

johnxf
On our wavelength

Hi Chris, 

I have been getting an error message on my account, 403 Forbidden Access and would be obliged if you could have a look at it. 

There was a security issue with email being forwarded and that has now been removed from my mail box. However, I cannot send anything from my email address starting with, jx...the smtp one... 

Is it also possible to have my email accessed from my mobile device - its an android phone.

If you check security settings for my phone then maybe you can see. 

Kind regards 

John 

Hi johnxf

Thanks for your message, please be aware not to PM first as this against forum rules.

I'll  PM you now to get some details

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

johnxf
On our wavelength

I don't know why this issue is taking so long to resolve. I have contacted virgin media many times and still no resolution, both about the email accounts and the 403: Forbidden Access.

I still cannot reach my emails online through my browser on my mobile phone and I would much obliged if you could please investigate as to why that may be the case. 

Hi @johnxf

I am really sorry to hear your issue with your email address still has not been resolved.  Can I ask if you're able to access via a 3rd party client?  I know that's not the point, I just want to confirm sorry.

Regards

Lee

johnxf
On our wavelength

Hi Lee,

I tried a different browser - MS Edge - and that did not work either.  The one I am using is Google Chrome.

One point I would make is that whenever I do login on my laptop to my account, the account that I reach is a secondary account.  The biggest issue that I have at the moment is NOT receiving emails from the email address starting, nur...

I have two months at least worth of emails to that account including bill payments etc that I cannot see.

However, as the account that I can access, starting with jx..., is the only one I can use (although its the main one) I cannot gain access to the nur one.

Any ideas to sort this out please as its becoming critical,

Regards,

John

Hi johnxf,

I'm sorry to hear you're continuing to have issues with this. 

I can see you spoken with one of my colleagues at the end of November concerning this. I can see this was raised to the back office team. Did you get any notification back on this?

Also have you been able to try signing in via an app instead instead of a web browser?

^Martin