cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

missing spam folder in account

trev23
On our wavelength

I have 3 email accounts but only 1 with a spam folder and can not see a way on the drop-down menus  of adding spam folder to other accounts, any help would be appreciated 

cheers 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The mark as spam icon only appears for the primary account in VM webmail not for any additional accounts that you have added to the main webmail page.

If you want to mark messages in the additional accounts as spam you will need move them to the relevant spam folder using the 'move' option or by dragging and dropping  the message in the spam folder.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If this is in webmail with additional email accounts added then try:

• select ≡ > Settings > ▸ Email
  • select until all folders views are expanded
  • confirm all Spam folders are selected ()
  • select Save
  • select Email located top left and then Ctrl + Shift + R if Spam folders are not shown

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

trev23
On our wavelength
Hi many thanks for your quick reply, I now have spam folder under all my emails, but on my main one when opened and I click on a message a row of icons appear on the top line where one is, mark as spam.
but on my other 2 emails this icon does not appear. I can go to the 3 bars at the side(more actions) and move it to spam, but it moves it to my main email spam folder, not the one I am working in, so any idea how I can get the icon appear on the other 2.
Cheers Trev

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The mark as spam icon only appears for the primary account in VM webmail not for any additional accounts that you have added to the main webmail page.

If you want to mark messages in the additional accounts as spam you will need move them to the relevant spam folder using the 'move' option or by dragging and dropping  the message in the spam folder.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

trev23
On our wavelength
many thanks for your help, I know what can and can't be done now.
Trev