Menu
davecox
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

message won't send - 5.7.0 SPAM Content Found (VM603).

Hi I am trying to forward a email and I am getting the same error message won't send - 5.7.0 SPAM Content Found (VM603).

Please can some help me on this matter.

Thanks

0 Kudos
MissPasko
Rising star
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: message won't send - 5.7.0 SPAM Content Found (VM603).

It could be anything in the email, even something seemingly innocuous in the signature or footer.

• post the complete error message here and the forum team will use the unique token (seemingly a random character string) to identify the cause however be aware it can take then a few days to work through to your post
  • If you wish to troubleshoot the issue yourself try:
  1. dividing the email content
  2. sending each half to yourself
  3. check your spam folder for the half sent in step 2 and repeat from step 1 until you have identified the content that is triggering the spam content warning.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Have we solved your issue? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer'
0 Kudos
davecox
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi I have deleted everything apart from what I want to send but still wont send. The only way I can send it is to copy and paste what I want to send and send it in a new email, this leave the only blue text box where the text was. Surely the text box cant be spam? I have forward emails from this person last year in October with no problem, now I cant. it has to be what VM have change in there spam settings.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

If we are to have any chance of working this one out please post the full error message. We need the unique character string as identified for you by MissPasko. VM's outbound spam filters are fussy and the likely cause is either a mail that was spam or looked spammy to the filters. But we can only be sure by asking the VM Forum Team to look at the relevant e-mail logs.

Now in fact they really need an up-to-date message to get to the logs. So run another send and see what happens. You might find that the problem has resolved itself.

But without that string this is going nowhere to resolution for you.

-----------------------

Superuser 18/19.
Use Kudos to say thanks
Tick an answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Whilst you wait for the forum team to respond to your post with the complete Spam Content warning message…

That variant of SPAM Content Found warning is displayed when using an email client, which email client are you using?

@davecox wrote:

… this leave the only blue text box where the text was. Surely the text box cant be spam? …

Within the email message body select all content by pressing Ctrl + A followed by pressing the backspace / delete key to delete the selected content. Were you able to send the message or are you still receiving the SPAM Content Found warning?

0 Kudos