Menu
brianb1970
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

mailbox unavailable

Good morning forumites.

Same problem as Faz11a1, mailbox unavailable is becoming the bane of my life.

I have tried all the suggestions on other posts, but still nothing. Joined these forums and PM'd the first official I could find.

Absolute nightmare at the moment, and can't even be contacted by email as my mailbox is 'UNAVAILABLE'!!!

All my details are correct, I've logged out on my phone (which had crashed anyway due to the mailbox unavailable), I am a customer of TV and broadband.

Please help.

Brian.

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: mailbox unavailable

Hello

Unless you were asked to PM somebody, I am afraid you will not get an answer as it is unsolicited.

I have escalated to the VM forum team, somebody will be along in this thread to resolve it for you.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello Brian,

Sorry you're unable to log into your email account and I seem to have been the lucky official you found 🙂

I've had a look at your details and have checked that the email account is enabled. Are you able to try and access it again via this link? If not, can you try a password reset? If it still doesn't let you change your password and log in, can you tell me what step/page an error message pops up? I want to see if what I've done has made a difference.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
brianb1970
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lisa.

I don't know what you've done, but you are obviously a genius!

That link took me straight to my inbox. I didn't even have to sign in.

Errr, that doesn't mean everybody else can do that too, does it?

Anyway, busy reading emails, thank you sooo much for your help.

Brian.

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Woot Woot! Glad to hear you can get in. No that link is our generic webmail link to sign into your email account. I can confirm that no one else will be able to sign into it. If you sign out from that link, it will ask you to sign back in. However it's also good practice to periodically change your passwords every now and then 😉

Let us know if you have anymore issues 🙂

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos