cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mailbox unavailable

kbsserv
Tuning in

I have had the following error message when trying to access Virgin Media webmail 

"Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary."

I think my account has been locked , i have tried resetting password but still same error.

tryed  the number but don't think its correct as for mobiles not email ?

anyone help please  

77 REPLIES 77

Yes I've tried resetting it as have the Virgin team - I've been told it is a national problem today but I need my email to work

Sorry I don't understand - apologies if I've done something wrong 😞

Hi mariag2303

I am more than happy to take a look at this for you 
I will need to send you a private message to pass security 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great 
Regards     
Gareth_L

Hello mariag2303

Thanks for those details 

Can you please sign in now with the new password you gave me 

Gareth_L

Sorry in advance, I'm new to Virgin Media Community.

I am having the same issue on my wife's secondary account. It had been working on all devices but now none!

Gareth, you appear to be the man I need to talk to. Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks

B

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@bjo27c 

The primary account holder should be able to set a new password for the secondary account by following these instructions:

Sign in to My Virgin Media, go to My Profile and/or Manage Accounts depending on whether the account concerned is your primary account or an additional one. Select the account concerned and then click on Change to the right of password if a primary account or View/Change then change to the right of password for secondary accounts.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Gareth,

You're a star, many thanks

Hi bjo27c, 

Thanks for your post and for coming back to update things. 

I'm really glad to see that our VIP Graham was able to help you get things resolved. Kudos to them 🙂 

If you have any further issues, pop back and let us know so we can help further. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs