cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mailbox unavailable

kbsserv
Tuning in

I have had the following error message when trying to access Virgin Media webmail 

"Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary."

I think my account has been locked , i have tried resetting password but still same error.

tryed  the number but don't think its correct as for mobiles not email ?

anyone help please  

77 REPLIES 77

Okay, is this the same on different devices?

Which web login have you used?

^Martin

• Hi, it's the same on all devices.  I'm unsure what you mean by which web login.

Hi geroldhulahoop,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and a warm welcome to you, I am sorry to hear you are having issues accessing your emails.

So I can help further I will send you an invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Just started to have this same problem today and cannot get through to virgin and changed password and still have the mailbox unavaliable i need the email for important work stuff 

many thanks 

Hi and welcome to the community @Intercityfirm69,

I have been able to locate your account and have been able to re-enable your mailbox, this should refreshed your connection to the server. 

Please can you try to log in again and let me know if it works.

Regards

Steven_L

Anna_MP
Joining in

Hi I've just tried to log into my email account and am getting this same error message.

I've just changed my Virgin package and am expecting an email with confirmation and instructions. Any help to access my account would be gratefully received.

Many Thanks.

Hey @Anna_MP,

Welcome to the Virgin Media community and thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear that you're having issues with your email account, I can see that you have spoken to the team and they have advised you of the current status of your mailbox.

Regards

Steven_L

mariag2303
Tuning in

I have the same problem as this and have been unable to log into my emails since last night and get the same error message on my laptop and cannot log in on any of my devices.  Can someone please help. 

Hello mariag2303

Sorry this is happening to you 

Can I just ask if you have tried resetting the password 

Gareth_L

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@mariag2303 wrote:

I have the same problem as this and have been unable to log into my emails since last night and get the same error message on my laptop and cannot log in on any of my devices.  Can someone please help. 

Please don't post on old threads or make duplicate posts.  Your original post has been move to its own thread on the email board.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks