cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mailbox unavailable

kbsserv
Tuning in

I have had the following error message when trying to access Virgin Media webmail 

"Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary."

I think my account has been locked , i have tried resetting password but still same error.

tryed  the number but don't think its correct as for mobiles not email ?

anyone help please  

77 REPLIES 77

Hi stewpot223,

Welcome to our community and thanks for posting. Sorry to hear you're having issues accessing your emails, and the difficulty experience trying to speak to our contact centre to get this resolved.

Please can we ask you to check helpful link here and give this a go.

If you have already tried and still need further assistance unlocking your emails please come back to us so we can assist you further.

Kind regards Jodi 

JamieFMScout
Joining in

I can't access my email its saying

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary.

Thank you I tried that earlier and it didn't work but now it does!

Hi JamieFMScout,

Thanks for posting on our community. Sorry to hear that you too are having issues accessing your emails, we appreciate the inconvenience caused.

Please can you try the link here  as it gives you advice on how to unlock your email account and what to do next.

If you need further assistance after trying the above please come back to us.

Kind regards Jodi

Thanks for the update stewpot223,

Really glad to hear this has worked for you, and that you have access again.

If you need any further assistance with anything else in the future please come back to us through this channel.

Have a lovely evening

Kind regards Jodi

I have reset my password and i am still getting the same error.

Hi stewpot223,

Sorry you're still having some trouble with it.

I've popped you over a private message so I can get a few more details from you, then I can look into this further.

Alex_Rm

geroldhulahoop
Joining in

Hi my blueyonder email account will let me login online, now ive changed my password, but it says forbidden.

Hi geroldhulahoop,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry to hear this. To confirm does this error appear after you have logged in? Are you able to see your emails?

^Martin

Nope, it just says forbidden.