cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mailbox unavailable

kbsserv
Tuning in

I have had the following error message when trying to access Virgin Media webmail 

"Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary."

I think my account has been locked , i have tried resetting password but still same error.

tryed  the number but don't think its correct as for mobiles not email ?

anyone help please  

77 REPLIES 77

• Exactly the same problem for me. Lost access to email 13 days ago and still have no access. I’ve tried changing passwords several times and now had a letter to say suspicious activity, please reset password. 
    password changed and email still the same! 
    about time the press got onto this! Its ridiculous! 

Hi Medicontrol,

Thanks for posting, sorry to hear you're having some issues accessing your emails.

I've sent you over a private message so I can take a closer look at this. (purple envelope, top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm

Hi Alex, I have replied with details. 

can you help with issue please as I really need to get my emails working again urgently. Been 2 weeks now.

My elderly parents have had this same issue for nearly 2 weeks now. They are unable to access their NTL email account either through Outlook or Virgin webmail. They have changed their password at all locations but this has not helped.

They have both been shielding for over 3 months now due to Covid-19 and they rely on their email for contact with a large part of the outside world.

They are basically paying Virgin Media to provide a service that they just are not getting. Pull your finger out Virgin and get on top of this, please!

@robscott1972 wrote:

My elderly parents have had this same issue for nearly 2 weeks now. They are unable to access their NTL email account either through Outlook or Virgin webmail. They have changed their password at all locations but this has not helped.

They have both been shielding for over 3 months now due to Covid-19 and they rely on their email for contact with a large part of the outside world.

They are basically paying Virgin Media to provide a service that they just are not getting. Pull your finger out Virgin and get on top of this, please!

Hi robscott1972, Have your parents got access to their VM email mailboxes yet?  If not, I suggest you instruct them to use this forum to get it resolved.  You can help them, of course!  Please start a new thread which describes their exact problem.  It will help the community to diagnose what can be done, or escalate to the Forum Team (VM employees) if necessary.  This is the best place for finger-pulling-out, I promise.

Without giving personal details, they should include a statement that they are VM customers, they can sign into the billing account, the email addresses are linked to the billing account (by viewing the My profile page/my services and/or the Manage accounts tab).  Also tell us the error message they are getting.  Then we can help.  Best wishes.

That is great - it should be dealt with soon.  The Forum Team go by date order and have the knowledge and skills to get this resolved or referred to the correct department.

lmbritton90
Tuning in

Could someone please check mine? I am having the same issue

Hi lmbritton90, thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

I am sorry you're currently unable to access your email address. To enable me to look into this further for you, I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

Also having the same problem and have done for days. Customer service was awful - on hold for an hour and then told I had to be referred to another department and put on hold again. Please can you help I need my emails for work!