cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mailbox unavailable

kbsserv
Tuning in

I have had the following error message when trying to access Virgin Media webmail 

"Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary."

I think my account has been locked , i have tried resetting password but still same error.

tryed  the number but don't think its correct as for mobiles not email ?

anyone help please  

77 REPLIES 77

Hi, I was sent a private message from Tom onthe Virginmedia team and he resolved my problem very quickly.

Regards, Jim

HI there,

please could someone assist me with this also, my account was working fine this morning, then just stopped working and I am now also getting the account unavailable I changed my password as I thought that was the issue but made no difference.

mine is not my main account it is a secondary account and I need this fixing urgently please as I work from home and use my email for work communication 

please, please can someone get this back and running for me, I would appreciate it 

Hey geordiegirl18,

Please can you try your email account again, I have re-enabled your mailbox, hopefully this will let you in now. Please let me know if it works.

Regards

Steven_L

scoop9999
Tuning in

Exactly the same issue, called 3 times, reset password, still same problem. Apparently a ticket has been logged with IT and will take 3-5 working days.

Hey scoop9999,

I will drop you a private message, so that I can take a further look into your account and try to get this sorted for you.

Regards

Steven_L

Thankyou

Hi Steven,

yes it is now working, thank you so much for you help, I really appreciate it

27ivor
Tuning in

Hi

I am also having the same issue, waiting for some important emails and haven't been able to access my account, please can someone help me. after spending an hour on hold yesterday was just told there was nothing that could be done

thank you in advance

Seems it's working now, just have to use a different browser like Chrome or Firefox and then you can access e emails.

I have the same issue and have reset password also. Still unable to access my blue yonder email account but can get into mr Virginmedia one.