cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mailbox unavailable

kbsserv
Tuning in

I have had the following error message when trying to access Virgin Media webmail 

"Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary."

I think my account has been locked , i have tried resetting password but still same error.

tryed  the number but don't think its correct as for mobiles not email ?

anyone help please  

77 REPLIES 77

Hi Tom_F

I would would be grateful if you could also PM me to help find a solution as no one has been in touch with me to help with this issue yet and the problem is still on-going. Thanks

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Sorry @Nod97 I missed your post, thanks for the nudge - please look out for a PM from me as well. 

Tom

I’ve given my security details via PM to Tom_F but haven’t had a response yet. I called yesterday to the helpline and explained the situation. The call operator reset my daughter’s email account which you can login in to on Virgin Media (shows as secondary account) but I/she STILL can’t access any emails on her address when you click on “EMAIL” so we’re not getting anywhere. It’s been nearly a week since we brought it to VM attention.  Please can we have some help?

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

@Fluffyglove - apologies I must have missed your PM. I've picked it up this morning and a reply is on it's way.

Tom 

Many thanks @Tom_F, whatever you did has now resolved the issue and my daughter has regained access to her emails. I hope you’re able to help others in the same predicament. Thanks again.

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Brilliant, apologies again for the delay but thanks for letting me know that worked. Don't hesitate to shout again if there's anything else 🙂

Tom

Hi I am having trouble accessing my virginmedia.com email on a secondary account. Outlook is telling me that it is a password issue but I logged into myvirginmedia on the main account and changed the password but this didn't work. when I log into myvirginmedia on the account that doesn't work it says that my mailbox is unavailable.

Regards, Jim

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Jim, please let me take a look from here and see what we can do to help. Look out for my PM (the purple envelope) and get back to me when you can.

Thanks

Tom

Ozzbozz
Joining in

Hi the same thing is happening to me and I phoned Virgin, they say it was rectified but as of yet still the same message. 

Hey Ozzbozz,

I will drop you a private message in a moment and we can look into the issue further.

Regards

Steven_L