cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lost Blueyonder password

Michael759
Joining in

I deleted my Bluryonder password and cannot get any mail. Can I set up a new password?

2 REPLIES 2

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Michael759 wrote:

I deleted my Bluryonder password and cannot get any mail. Can I set up a new password?

Sign in to My Virgin Media, go to My Profile and/or Manage Accounts depending on whether the account concerned is your primary account or an additional one. Select the account concerned and then click on Change to the right of password if a primary account or View/Change then change to the right of password for secondary accounts.

If you cannot access your My Virgin Media account then try the forgotten password route.

virgin-media-reset-username-and-password 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Michael759 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to our Community Forums! It's great to have you here! 

I'm so sorry to see this has happened! Can I ask if the advise given by @Graham_A (thank you so much for this) was helpful or if you still require a password reset? 

Thank you.