cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

killing old emailccount

notherelong1
Joining in

Dear Virgin

I would like your assistance, I had a virgin media account for years until i moved out of the virgin area 5 years ago. The two email. accounts  attached have remained active and still get emails. I think this account has been compromised and i would like to delete these accounts but i can’t log on as i don’t have a virginmedia account!

Is there anyway i can ask these emails accounts to be deactivated?i can provide details to official sites if required.

thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@notherelong1 The VM Forum Team should be able to help you with this when they reach this thread in due course.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@notherelong1 The VM Forum Team should be able to help you with this when they reach this thread in due course.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @notherelong1

Thank you for your post.

I am going to send you a private message so I can locate your former account and look into this further for you.

Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of the page and pop me a reply when you can.

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide