cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to delete old blue yonder email address

IP31
Joining in

I have an old blue yonder email address which has not been deleted and has now been hacked. Can you help

6 REPLIES 6

NelsonNicole
Joining in

Sign in to My Virgin Media. Click on My Profile at the top of the page. Under the Contact Details section, click Change next to the contact email address and update accordingly.

My Balance Now

dante01
Well-informed

Your old Blueyonder email address is still  active and would be routed via Virgin Media's email service. If it has been hacked then you'd need to contact Virgin Media. I'd be more concerned that its password would be the password associated with you Virgin Media online account so I'd suggest you inform Virgin Media of this ASAP.

I am no longer a virgin media customer so do not have an account

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@IP31 wrote:

I am no longer a virgin media customer so do not have an account

The VM Forum Team staff should be able to arrange this for you when they reach this thread in due course.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thank you for your help. I will wait for VM to see the thread

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @IP31

Welcome to our Community Help Forum 🙂

Thank you for making your first post regarding deleting your old Blue Yonder email address. I would be happy to get this deleted for you.

I shall send you a private message now to obtain the details required, please look out for the purple envelope in the top right corner.

Best wishes,

Serena