cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do I sign into an alternative email account

RocketingRon
Tuning in

I have more than one virgin email account but I can only sign into one of them, the main account.

How do I access my other accounts?

Is there a way to get into my email accounts without signing into my virgin media account?

3 REPLIES 3

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@RocketingRon wrote:

I have more than one virgin email account but I can only sign into one of them, the main account.

How do I access my other accounts?

Is there a way to get into my email accounts without signing into my virgin media account?

You need to sign out of the VM account that you are currently signed into before signing into the secondary email account.  You can do this directly from https://mail2.virginmedia.com/

Alternatively sign into the second email address using a different browser or an incognito/private window in your current browser.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

I tried that but it will only let me sign into my virgin media account then into my email.

There used to be an option to sign into or view other email addresses this seems to gone.

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@RocketingRon wrote:

I tried that but it will only let me sign into my virgin media account then into my email.

Signing in via the webmail link Graham_A mentioned earlier should take you directly to webmail and I cannot think of a valid process that would lead to a redirect to My Virgin Media.

Does the same happen when your browser is in Incognito / Private mode?

There used to be an option to sign into or view other email addresses this seems to gone.

By default webmail is configured to access a single email account, for example:

When signed into an account others accounts may be added via the Add email account, highlight below:
2022-04-02.jpeg
FYI: How to manage my email account | Virgin Media Help

Personally I do not feel there is any compelling reason to prefer webmail over a device's own default email client and you should consider managing your email accounts there.

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks