cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

> Mail contact and address lists

oldcurmudgeon
Tuning in

I have eight Virginmedia.com e mail addresses. Is it possible to add contacts and addresses to one mail page and have them automatically available on all mail pages?.

Any help appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Not sure if this may be possible using VM webmail using unified mailbox.

If you want this functionality you would be better off using an email client such as Thunderbird.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Not sure if this may be possible using VM webmail using unified mailbox.

If you want this functionality you would be better off using an email client such as Thunderbird.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs

Hello Graham, thank you for responding to my query.
I haven't heard of 'unified mailbox' before, but I will certainly try to find out about it.
I have all my e mail addresses linked into a microsoft facility, where I can check them all from one place.
It just a bit of a chore having to type all my contact addresses into all the mail pages.
Thanks again, Bless You
OC

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I would have thought that the 'microsoft facility' you use would have an address book that you could use.  If you are able to expand on what the facility is the community may be able to advise further.

Hi oldcurmudgeon thanks for getting back to us.

Have you had the opportunity to follow the advice from the fantastic Graham_A?  If so how are things going?

Regards

Lee_R

Hello, sorry, quite ill at moment. Thanks for any help. I out. OC

Hi @oldcurmudgeon, sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. Wishing you a speedy recovery!

If you can get back to us if at any pointy you require any further help with this, we will be happy to help. 

All the best. 

Molly

Thanks for thoughts. problem seems to be sorted. Sorry, briefly, I'm out.
O