cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

emails not getting to yahoo email address

mcadman
On our wavelength

I have sent four emails to a yahoo email address, all contain a zoom invite, none of them have arrived with no error messages.

Sent via gmail, which arrived immediately

Any ideas on this ??

7 REPLIES 7

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@mcadman

Any ideas on this ??

Have you asked the yahoo account holders to check their spam folders?

For some time now, Virgin emails are being flaged as spam by yahoo, AOL and Sky, all of whom run on the same email service.

My experience with my AOL account is that once VM emails have been flagged as "not spam" by the receipient all future VM emails from that address go into their Inbox rather than the spam folder.

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @mcadman,

Welcome back to our Community Forums and thank you for posting. 

I am sorry to hear you're having some issues sending emails to Yahoo email accounts. 

As @coenby has said, these may have been flagged as spam. Did you manage to check in with the recipients? 

Let us know and we can take it from there.

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

mcadman
On our wavelength

I checked and the emails are nor in their spam ..

Happened again today .. different yahoo address ..

so was wondering is there a problem with ntlworld.com emails being sent to yahoo emails ?

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Yes, there is an ongoing issue affecting all email addresses on the yahoo,AOL and sky domains, whereby emails from Virginmedia are treated as spam until the recipient marks them as not spam.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

mcadman
On our wavelength

Thank you

mcadman
On our wavelength

so what are virgin medis doing about this ??

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @mcadman,

Thank you for coming back to us. I'm glad to see that @Graham_A was able to advise you on this issue. 

As stated previously, this is a known ongoing issue that we are working through resolving. Apologies that you have been impacted, we're doing all we can to have this problem resolved.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs