cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

emails not arriving from gmail to ntlworld

rockpiler
Up to speed

Hi - for the last few years i have had an email every day from someone.  They send the email from their gmail account to my ntlworld account.  On Saturday these stopped arriving.  I can send an email to them and they read it and reply but the reply does not arrive.  Nothing has changed from our end.  Please can you help me with this?  Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi rockpiler,

Thank you for your post, I am sorry to hear you've been having issues receiving emails from an ntlworld account.

We were aware of this issue and believe that this has now been resolved - can you please let us know if you're now able to receive these emails again? An IT ticket had been raised for this issue which was has now been rectified.

Many thanks

Beth

Beth

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi rockpiler,

Thank you for your post, I am sorry to hear you've been having issues receiving emails from an ntlworld account.

We were aware of this issue and believe that this has now been resolved - can you please let us know if you're now able to receive these emails again? An IT ticket had been raised for this issue which was has now been rectified.

Many thanks

Beth

Beth

Thank you very much for your help on this matter.  All the 'missing' emails have now arrived and all seems to be sorted.  Take care.

No problem at all - great to hear the emails are now coming through to you.

If you need help with anything else in future please don't hesitate to let us know from here.

Kindest regards

Beth

Beth