cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email

MarjeD
Joining in

your mailbox is not available at the moment.

When I try and get my email.

I'vre changed my account password, no look.

Ican login to my account, see bills etc, but get this  error message when i try the email link

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

WelshGasman
Superfast

I think there might be three states of email issues here.?

1. Account is locked. Need to call Virgin to get it unlocked. At the same time, it seems the password needs to be changed.

2. Account is disabled. Need to call Virgin to get it enabled. No need for any password change.

3. Account is neither locked or disabled, but requires password change.? The sticky appears to work only for this case?

Lucky me has gone through all three variations in the last two weeks. 🙂

HTH

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

WelshGasman
Superfast

I think there might be three states of email issues here.?

1. Account is locked. Need to call Virgin to get it unlocked. At the same time, it seems the password needs to be changed.

2. Account is disabled. Need to call Virgin to get it enabled. No need for any password change.

3. Account is neither locked or disabled, but requires password change.? The sticky appears to work only for this case?

Lucky me has gone through all three variations in the last two weeks. 🙂

HTH

and therein lies the problem

"What's your password? "  dont know  "We need your password"  No you don't, you can ask me security questions

"We need your password"

You can do this for twenty minutes at a time if there's nothing on the Tele!

Customer service is abysmal!

Luck for me that me Oomph package works OK 😀

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi MarjeD,

Thanks for posting and sorry to hear you're experiencing some issues with your email account

Can you confirm if you have first followed the advice here

If there is still an issue after this let me know, and I can pop you over a private message to get a few more details.

Alex_Rm