Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email

danie1991
Dialled in

im unable to to my email.is it down at the mpment

18 REPLIES 18

thanku i will try that

at the moment pressing the F5 isnt working.i did run a network detection test.its saying virgin media email is online buy not connecting to my email,it also says the fault is not on my end..as i said it had happened before and lasts about a week.

Hi Danie1991, sorry to hear of your email issues! 

You have previously mentioned in this thread that the email is working on your phone. Is this still the case?

Are you using the My Virgin Media app or a browser going to the Virgin Website? Or are you using a mail client such as the GMAIL app? 

If you could please screenshot the error message you are getting when trying to access your email and post it in this thread so we can raise this further with IT if needed. 

Have you also tried resetting your password? Did the fault persist after this? 

Let us know how you are getting on!

All the best. 

Molly

i use app for phone but i also went to virgin media website on phone and both times i was sble to read email.i will try gettin screenashot.this has happened as i notice you now have new page for viewing bills email etc..could this be problem

iv tried getting copy to send you but without success.it sats sorry your email is not available at moment.  try again in one hour but its now more then 24 hours.as i said it works on my phone on both virgin media website and mail app,

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @danie1991,

Thanks for the update, I will send you a private message now so I can try to fix this.

Look out for a purple envelope.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

ok thanks will the purple envolope be on this page

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Look for the envelope icon top right corner of this forum page.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

iv found it. iv sent you my name and address and hopefully right password.