danie1991
Dialled in

im unable to to my email.is it down at the mpment

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I see that message when using MS Edge browser from time to time.  Refreshing the page by pressing the F5 key generally clears the issue and brings up the VM webmail page.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

18 REPLIES 18

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@danie1991 wrote:

im unable to to my email.is it down at the mpment

There does not appear to be a general issue with Virgin Media Mail currently.  What error messages are you seeing to cause you not to be able to use email?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs

its saying my  mailbox isnt availabe at the moment.i can see msgs on my phone which uses the same details.its happened before and it is only virgin media site

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Try refreshing the browser page.

If that doesn't bring up the VM webmail page then you may need to go through the password reset process again as you did last year.

the password is not effecting my phone or i have msgs also on edge.

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

So if it is working in Edge what browser is showing the issue?

im on winows ten.

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Windows 10 is an operating system.  You have posted that VM Mail is working in the MS Edge browser.

So which browser is showing the mailbox unavailable message? 

i assume its got to be the windows edge browser.because it happens every few months it must be the vm site.i can once again read msgs in private mode.but i would really like to know whats happening on a regular basis.as i said  the only problem is getting the msgs on the virgin media website.

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I see that message when using MS Edge browser from time to time.  Refreshing the page by pressing the F5 key generally clears the issue and brings up the VM webmail page.