cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email

danie1991
Dialled in

once again i am getting msg mailbox not available at moment.regular occurance happens every few weeks. for about a week then comes back.tried changing password. its always only on virgin media site only  ok on phone.i have read this time and time again other people having same problems same msg.im really fed up.

11 REPLIES 11

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi danie1991

Thanks for posting. Sorry to hear of the email issue. Can you try a password reset for me to something new unique never used before. Also run malware scans on your devices. Leave it thirty minutes before re-attempting access.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

the sme things happens every few weeks lasts about a week then comes back.when it happened a few weeks ago i changed password but it still happens,its only on virgin media page.i read other people get same msg mailbox not available try in an hour..i  shouldnt have to keep changing my password.

Hi danie1991 thanks for getting back to us.  

Can I ask if you've tried deleting your browsing history and cache.  Or an alternative browser?

Regards

Lee_R

ok its returned again.thanks for help

Hi danie1991, welcome back to the forums. I am glad to hear that it has returned and let us know if anything changes? Chris

well yesterday once again i couldnt read emails on the virgin media page.  any ideas.  as iv said before iv changed password but it still hapens

Hi danie1991,

Thanks for coming back to us, sorry to see this happened again, when you changed the password did you change it to something totally different to ones use previously and leave it for 15 Minutes, we also advise running Anti Virus checks on all devices where possible?

Regards

Paul.

i get  fed up because it happens on a regular basis.thanks for your reply i will try again

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks @danie1991, please do keep us posted on how things are working for you following an anti-virus scan and changing your password to something completely different.

Best wishes,

Serena