cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email problems

tonyl661
Joining in

Hi, i am now into my 2nd week of not being able to access my ntlworld.com emails i am hoping someone on here can actually help !, i have reset my password through your operators a couple of times to no avail, i have waited a week for a call from tech support, nothing, i am now waiting a further call from tech support and have a IT ref no but not sure if i should post it on here ?,

ironically i have had to use my wifes email address to sign up on here as you need to verify email address and obviously i cannot do that, i have been a customer since the days of diamond cable and pay £130 a month plus for virgin services, though this may well be the last straw and am looking into sky / BT services,

i would be gratefull for any help/advice

regards

3 REPLIES 3

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning @tonyl661 

Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry to hear that you have had some issues with your email address. 

When you do try logging in what error message are you getting? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Good morning zak,

the message when trying to log on via internet is mailbox unavailable, thunderbird just asking for password, i was told yesterday that there had been an outage for the online account and this would be resolved by 9am this morning, it has not, over the last week i have had several phone calls to virgin and my password has been changed on each occasion to no avail, i just wish i could get through to someone who could actually sort this out.

regards

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for getting back to us @tonyl661

Thanks for confirming, I'm very sorry to hear this. 

I'm going to send you a PM for more details so we can get this resolved for you. 

Please look out for a notification in the purple envelope located in the top right hand corner of your screen. 

Thanks,

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide