cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email problem

Dave1x2x3
Joining in

Hello,

Can someone help please? I received an email yesterday regarding an order I purchased. Unfortunately, I deleted it by mistake, then deleted the trash. Is there any possible way I can retrieve this, as its very important, it has a tracking number etc. Please help if possible. Many thanks.

Dave. 

4 REPLIES 4

ALF28
Super solver

I do not think there is any way to recover deleted trash which usually remains 7 days if trash is not deleted out, best not to use the trash folder unless absolutely sure you may not want to view in the future, but to hold emails in folders or archive the emails for future reference.

Perhaps the tracking number could be obtained from the supplier/company if you log into the account of the company and look at orders placed, it usually has tracking data for the order or ring the supplier help line with your details.

One good tip is to auto forward emails to another email address so you would have a second copy if the original email is lost for some reason, possibly use a  virgin secondary account or "any other email provider", I do that and use a secondary virgin email account as a backup to my primary virgin email

I have also on occasion deleted emails myself, and then regretted doing so, or have need to read then again.

The virgin email storage space  is a massive 25gb, so I store all my emails for a long time.

alf28

H'i Alf,

Thanks for your interest, and help. The only problem is the company is Chinese, and not very good at English. I think I'm just have to write this one off. Thanks again anyway.

Dave.

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If deleted from an email client using POP3 then sign into webmail and check Inbox folder for missing email.

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

H'i,

Still no joy. Thanks for trying.

Elizabeth